I’ve structured this page for those who like to piece together their own curriculum but I know there are a lot of people (seems like most I encounter) who just appreciate to find a trusted curriculum that will package it all together for them in a box for a reasonable price. If that is you, this is my best recommendation: Memoria Press Seventh Grade Classical Core Complete Set.
NOTE: If your child is new to latin read my article on latin placement and scroll to the end to find the chart on latin placement for older children.
- Third Form Latin Text
- Third Form Latin Teacher Manual
- Third Form Latin Student Workbook
- Third Form Latin Quizzes & Tests
- Third Form Latin Workbook & Test Key
- Third Form Latin Pronunciation CD
- Third Form Latin DVDs
- Third Form Latin Flashcards
- The Trojan War
- The Trojan War Student Guide
- The Trojan War Teacher Guide
- Anne of Green Gables
- Anne of Green Gables Student Guide
- Anne of Green Gables Teacher Guide
- The Bronze Bow
- The Bronze Bow Student Guide
- The Bronze Bow Teacher Guide
- The Hobbit
- The Hobbit Student Guide
- The Hobbit Teacher Guide
Memoria Press Grammar is designed to be less time consuming than most grammars because you are getting a great deal of grammar learning in latin. This frees up a lot of time and my children have said they like this grammar more than any other they have done.
- English Grammar Recitation IV Student
- English Grammar Recitation IV Teacher
- Core Skills Language Arts 7
- Famous Men of Greece Text, Second Edition
- Famous Men of Greece Student Guide
- Famous Men of Greece Teacher Guide
- Famous Men of Greece Flashcards
The students will see poetry throughout the literature curriculum but this is the year they memorize Horatius – if they accomplish this feat they earn a medal and pin and are welcomed into the Horatius Society!
This is a very gentle introduction to Greek. The children will learn the alphabet and the sounds so that at the end of the course they can read any greek word.
This year the children will do a survey of the entire Bible, memorizing many verses and reading select passages from every book. They will learn the authors, themes, and main message of every book in the Bible.
- College of the Redwoods Pre-Algebra Text
- College of the Redwoods Pre-Algebra Solutions Manual
- College of the Redwoods Pre-Algebra Quizzes & Test
- College of the Redwoods Pre-Algebra Quizzes & Test Key
This is a deep dive into trees. It is a nature study of the world around them as well as a scientific study of trees and how they work at the molecular level. Since this course takes up about half the year, the other half of the school year is Exploring the World of Biology.
- The Book of Trees
- The Book of Trees Student Guide
- The Book of Trees Teacher Guide
- Peterson’s First Guide: Trees
- The Tree Book for Kids and Their Grown-Ups
- Exploring the World of Biology
- Exploring the World of Biology Student Questions
- Exploring the World of Biology Teacher Key & Tests
It is not recommended if you are new to begin here. You start at the beginning in Fable, and move at an accelerated pace to get to where you need to be. Take a look at this helpful Classical Composition Sequence Chart. Each level builds upon the previous one. This is level 4:
- Classical Composition IV: Refutation & Confirmation Student
- Classical Composition IV: Refutation & Confirmation Teacher
- Classical Composition IV: Refutation & Confirmation DVDs