The Student Code of Conduct:
1. We cheerfully and promptly obey the authority under which we are placed.
2. We can appeal respectfully and courteously. We do not argue or negotiate.
3. We love and honor one another.
4. We give encouragement to each other.
5. We do not point out the shortcomings of others in order to build ourselves up.
6. We tell the truth.
7. We do not disrespect the classroom and teacher by passing notes or otherwise interrupting.
8. We do not spread rumors or gossip.
9. We will not make excuses for our wrong actions but will admit them.
10. We avoid cliques, clubs, or games that exclude others.
11. When others are sorry, we forgive them.
12. When others are sad, we comfort them.
13. When we have work to do, we do it without complaining.
14. If we make a mess, we clean it up.
15. We treat one another with respect and patience.